Monday, December 20, 2010

Catching Up!

As you can imagine things are different with 2 kiddos and I have been unmotivated to do much other than sleep.  However, I have been trying to take picture of our goings-on.  Although I didn't get one single picture of Thanksgiving. 
Speaking of which, Thankgsiving was nice and easy going.  We were able to have the Annual Myers Family Breakfast at my mom's.  I LOVE this tradition and hope it sticks.  We eat yummy breakfast casseroles and cinnamon rolls and have a Merry time.  Hahaha.  I like it because it leaves the rest of the day open to celebrate and eat even MORE food.
This year we had Thanksgiving dinner with Jay's Aunt and Uncle and parents.  It was nice and low-key.  We were also able to have some dessert with some more family later that day where Aiden got to shoot a REAL gun (Thanks to Uncle Cori! I still love you though Cori.) I didn't like it but daddy was there not me. 
Aiden & Alex


Moving on... Aiden and Alex then had a check up on the same day, Aiden for his annual and baby for his 1  month.  Aiden is GROWING.  He was 48 inches and 53 lbs. of muscle (haha, but its true).  Aiden is tall and strong and very healthy.  He was great for the medical student who performed his exam until that moment where they check, well you know.  I think he would have been fine with our Dr. who happens to be a MAN and the medical student was a GIRL.   Poor Aiden...don't worry he is fine and not scarred.    

Alex weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 12 oz and he was a whole 20 inches.  He is getting so big so quickly.  I only wish the whole sleeping ALL night thing came just as quickly as the pounds and inches.  The Dr. also checked out Alex's Sacral Dimple ( I don't know how to spell it).  Its a dimple located above the butt-hole (sorry for the bluntness) and if its spaced too far above the butt then it can be concerning.  We were sent to do an ultrasound earlier and the results were just fine.  His dimple is just that, a dimple.  However it didn't stop the Dr. and the medical student from checking it out and talking about it for 5 WHOLE minutes (as opposed to 5 not-whole minutes but you know what I mean).  Needless to say, everyone is HEALTHY (other than the vast amount of mucus in Alex's throat).

1 month old and thinking about it.


Naked!!  (note the pacifier is as big as is face)

1 Month old and wishing mom would stop taking pictures.

Alex @ 1 month


Aiden showing off mucles and a mohawk.


My boy!


3 comments:

Natalie & Aaron said...

So cute...i miss you guys. can you believe that big "a" is already 6 i sure can't and i'm not even you. time goes by crazy fast.

Gabriella said...

Alex is such a beautiful baby! And I can't believe how big Aiden is getting!

Tina said...

Ha ha! I was thinking the same thing about the pacifier! What a cute little baby! I wish I could give those boys some hugs!