Saturday, February 5, 2011

Family Pictures!!!

In November a friend of ours who is a fabulous photographer, you can check out her website here.  I loved having real pictures taken and although I won't do family pictures again right after I have a baby (for obvious reasons) I want to try to make a better effort and getting them done.  The last time we had family pictures taken was when Aiden was just 3 or so. 

So I hope you enjoy! I'd love to know which ones are your favorites.  I am still debating on which ones to make larger and frame, your comment just might sway me.  :-)

















2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Love them! They are amazing. You look so beautiful and what handsome boys in your family.

P.S. looks like we might be headed way around the middle of March

kdbonacci said...

I really like the one of your family looking at Aiden with the brick background! LOVE IT!!! You guys are so good looking!