Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Aiden!!!

*NOTE:  THE NEXT 2 POSTS ARE CATCH UP POSTS AND WORTH A LOOK!

Aiden I just love you.  You have brought smiles, laughs, and tears to my eyes since the day you were born.  I remember holding your little body for the first time and staring at you in awe.  You were so wide-eyed and beautiful and haven't changed in all your 6 years here on Earth.

I love your intuition and way of knowing when to say "I love you" or "You're the best mom ever."  You love to run, jump, and be loud.  There isn't a moment that hasn't gone by that you haven't made me smile with joy beyond measure.  You have always been a sweet and caring boy despite your strong competitiveness ( you got that from me).

I love how you love your daddy so much.  You are the proudest son. Daddy and you can laugh for hours about nothing and everything.  I love watching you and daddy watch America's Funniest Home Videos because you both are rolling on the floor laughing and I can hear you throughout the entire house.  It is like Heaven.

 I love how you love your little brother who has just recently joined us a week after your birthday.  I am sure you won't mind sharing a party or 2 with him because you are that in love with your little Alex.   

Aiden I am so happy that you are here with me and daddy and you make me so grateful to be alive and to be a mommy. 

I love you!!!  Here are some pictures of you ON your birthday!


Wake up Birthday Boy!


Pregnant Mommy bringing your Birthday Swiss Roll cake!



Getting ready to eat your Breakfast of Champions..or Birthday Boys!


A new game for your Birthday!


No comments: