Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jay's Birthday

I know this is a bit late but I wanted to get it up because my man is important..duh! 

Jay's birthday happens to be 2 days after Christmas, something he does NOT like ( I don't blame him) and so we are sure to separate each Holiday gift and event from his special day.  So no Christmas/Birthday gifts.  This is fine by me though.  However, I am allowed to combine our anniversary which is January 3rd with his birthday anytime.

 This year we just had a nice low-key dinner at Jay's parents with family and friends.  Roberto made an AMAZING meal of beef fajitas, re-fried beans, rice, tortillas and some divine homemade tomatillo salsa 
(this is the salsa I drank with most of my meals during my pregnancy mind you...the stuff is GOOD).
Anyhow, we had our friends Brad and Alicia who came with Alicia's cool sister Caitlyn (she was visiting from out of town, it was nice to have her there too),  Cori and Angie came too (Uncle Cori and Aunt Angie as Aiden says).  We ate and laughed and then had one of Jay's favorite desserts Pineapple Upside Down cake courtesy of his loving wife (me). 

I just want to say that I love you babe and I hope you had a GREAT birthday and enjoy your last year in your 20's (I hope you don't mind me saying that..)

Jay caught off guard...isn't he so cute!

Famous Jay look.

Amigos..Jay and Cori

Rare family photo!

Brad being Brad and Jay being Jay
Alicia and Caitlyn looking good.

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Happy late Birthday! Looks like a lot it was a fun time. We're working on planning a trip out that way, maybe in March? We'd love to see you guys if you think you'll be around!